Monday, October 8, 2012

Revamped Bathroom

So...we have lived in our house for almost three years and I am just now getting around to painting ;-)

Here is what I did with our downstairs bathroom!

I started with a trip to Lowes for paint. I have wanted to do a seafoam color for a long time...I decided to just go for it. I used Valspars Meadow mist satin interior with primer. Let me just tell you that it is wonderful paint. I only had to do one coat and used very little paint...I love it.

I found an awesome mirror and two sconces at goodwill for under $15. I spray painted them with matte black and they look brand new!

Nick had always wanted to do a wall of crosses like he saw in a restaurant down in Cali, so I have been adding those as I find them.

My latest piece to add was the Audrey Hepurn canvas from Ikea. I have always wanted it and my wonderful mother in law surprised me with it :-)

I have been inspired to finish and revamp the rest of the house now.
I will post as I get more of it done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment